Law is one of the popular career options students choose to pursue after completing secondary education. As this career offers a handsome salary with a reputation attached and job stability, this is one sought career option. If you are a law aspirant looking for a private university in Chhattisgarh, this article is for you.
|Table of Contents
In India, there is only one type of legal education and that is the law. Law is the field of study and profession that focuses on social norms, practices, and codes of conduct that are accepted as binding by society. Law courses are offered by law college in Chhattisgarh.
Law degree programs
- LLB– It is a bachelor of law degree that is pursued by students who want to make a career in the law industry.
- LLM– LLM is a post-graduation program in law. You can choose a specialization in any of the subjects from Business and Corporate Law, Labour Law, Cyber Law, Crime and Torts, Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), and Constitutional & Administrative Law.
- BA LLB (integrated programs)- It is an integrated course where students learn an amalgamation of law and humanities subjects.
- BBA LLB– Candidates who aspire to make a career in corporate law or business law choose BBA LLB where they learn about management and law subjects.
Click here – Most innovative healthcare business ideas
Eligibility criteria to get admission to law college in Raipur
|LLB||3 years||A student should have cleared Graduation/pg. The general category with 45% aggregate marks, 42% aggregate for OBC, and 40% aggregate marks for SC/ST are required to be eligible.|
|LLM||2 years||A student must have passed LLB with an aggregate of 45%.|
|BA LLB(integrated)||5 years||A student must have passed the 10+2 examination with 45% Aggregate Marks for General/OBC and 40% Aggregate Marks for SC/ST.|
|BBA LLB (integrated)||5 years||A student must have passed the 10+2 examination with 45% Aggregate Marks for General/OBC and 40% Aggregate Marks for SC/ST.|
Job profiles available for Law Professionals–
- Legal advisors
- Notary Public
- Legal executives
- Oath commissioners
Why should you pursue a law degree?
This rare chance to assist individuals, businesses, organizations, groups, and organizations with their legal challenges and find remedies to their complex concerns is a blessing for law students and attorneys. Additionally, lawyers are always necessary to assist their clients, therefore the profession is recession-proof regardless of the state of the economy. As a result, there isn’t a career that is both more demanding and gratifying than law. But be cautious in your selection of the top law school that can change your life.
Factors to be considered while selecting law college for you-
- Location– Considering the location is a very important factor when choosing a college. You should choose a location based on where you want to live, and practice law after completion of your degree. If you belong to central India, choosing Kalinga University can be a great option. As it is located in Raipur, which is the capital of Chhattisgarh.
- Curriculum– While screening the colleges, never miss to check out the college’s course curriculum to see if it is according to the standard of the Bar Council of India and the current education system or not.
- Placement– No matter how good a course is, if the college can not provide you with placement opportunities it is worthless. All the good law colleges offer placement opportunities to their students.
- Clinical program & Faculty– A crucial component of contemporary legal education is clinical legal education. A legal assistance cell, a mock parliament, a moot court society, and a research center in particular areas of law should all be incorporated into the law school. Make thorough inquiries concerning the college’s faculty as well. Pick a University in Raipur where the greatest and most knowledgeable business professionals teach.
- Fee for the course– As you narrow down your search for law college, also check out the fee of the course. Their tuition fees, hostel fee, and other expenses to check out if you can afford to study in that particular college or not.
A Private University in Chhattisgarh– Kalinga University fulfills all the factors which should be kept in mind while selecting the right college. Established in 2013, this University offers LLB, LLM, BA LLB, and BBA LLB programs in their course structure.
Students of LLB college in Raipur, Kalinga University are taught to make judgments based on facts and not emotions. Students are also given the chance to participate in Moot courts in classrooms, and other debating activities.
Admission process– Apart from the required eligibility criteria, Kalinga University considers the marks obtained by the students in LSAT-India.
We hope the aforementioned factors will help you decide which private University in Chhattisgarh to pursue a law degree. So, do not wait and register yourself for LSAT-India.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the skill set required by Law professionals?
Self-confidence, research skills, time management, emotional intelligence, and commercial awareness are some of the skills required by law professionals to have a successful career.
What are the career opportunities available for law professionals?
Law graduates are required by law firms, corporate groups, consulting firms, and legal process outsourcing in organizations such as Khaitan and co., S&R associates, Accenture, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, KPMG, Hero group, Aditya group, etc.
Which is the best private LLB university in Raipur?
Kalinga University is the best private LLB university in Raipur. This university believes in learning by doing approach and organizes various events and moot court competitions for students where they can showcase their skills. They also provide internship opportunities to the students to ensure practical learning.
What is the salary of an LLM in India?
The average salary package of LLM ranges from 8-15 LPA. Corporate Lawyer is one of the LLM positions available for new graduates.
Which type of lawyer earns the best?
As corporate & commercial lawyers indulge in highly valued transactions, they earn the best. Big corporate houses always want to have a clean name and do not want to get involved in issues related to taxes, this is one of the reasons why lawyers earn the most.