Are you curious to know what is bhagandar? You have come to the right place as I am going to tell you everything about bhagandar in a very simple explanation. Without further discussion let’s begin to know what is bhagandar?
What Is Bhagandar?
Bhagandar, also known as an anal fistula or fistula in ano, is a medical condition that affects the anal region. It is characterized by an abnormal tract or passage that forms between the anal canal and the skin surrounding the anus. Bhagandar can cause discomfort, pain, and recurrent infections. In this blog, we will explore the concept of Bhagandar, its causes, symptoms, and available treatment options.
Bhagandar is a condition that typically develops as a result of an infection in the anal glands or anorectal abscess. The infection causes an abnormal channel or fistula to form, connecting the inside of the anal canal to the skin near the anus. This tract may result in the continuous drainage of pus, fecal matter, or blood, leading to discomfort and recurrent infections. Bhagandar can affect individuals of any age and gender.
Causes Of Bhagandar:
The primary cause of Bhagandar is an infection in the anal glands or anorectal abscess. The infection can arise from various factors, including:
- Anal Abscess: An anal abscess is a localized collection of pus that develops in the anal region. If left untreated or not properly drained, the abscess can lead to the formation of a fistula and the development of Bhagandar.
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Conditions such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, which cause inflammation in the digestive tract, can increase the risk of developing Bhagandar.
- Prior Anal Surgery: Previous anal surgery or procedures can sometimes result in the formation of Bhagandar.
Symptoms Of Bhagandar:
The symptoms of Bhagandar can vary depending on the severity and location of the fistula. Common signs and symptoms include:
- Persistent pain or discomfort in the anal region.
- Swelling, redness, or a visible opening near the anus.
- Continuous or intermittent discharge of pus, blood, or foul-smelling fluid.
- Itching or irritation around the anus.
- Recurrent anal or perianal infections.
Treatment Options For Bhagandar:
The treatment of Bhagandar typically involves a combination of medical management and surgical intervention. The primary goals of treatment are to eliminate the infection, promote healing, and prevent the recurrence of the condition. The specific treatment approach may vary depending on the severity and complexity of the fistula. Some common treatment options include:
- Medications: Antibiotics and pain relievers may be prescribed to control infection and manage symptoms associated with Bhagandar.
- Fistulotomy: This surgical procedure involves making an incision along the fistula tract to remove the infected tissue and promote healing. It is one of the most common surgical treatments for Bhagandar.
- Seton Placement: A seton is a thin piece of thread or rubber band that is placed within the fistula tract to allow for gradual drainage and healing. It helps prevent the tract from closing prematurely.
- Fistula Plug: In some cases, a biodegradable plug made of specialized materials may be used to close the fistula tract and promote healing.
- Advancement Flap Surgery: This procedure involves using nearby healthy tissue to cover the opening of the fistula and facilitate healing.
Bhagandar, or anal fistula, is a medical condition that can cause discomfort, pain, and recurrent infections in the anal region. Understanding the causes, symptoms, and available treatment options is crucial for early diagnosis and effective management of the condition. If you experience any symptoms associated with Bhagandar, it is important to seek medical advice to determine the most appropriate treatment approach for your specific case. With proper medical care and timely intervention, Bhagandar can be effectively managed, promoting healing and improving quality of life.
What Is Bhagandar In Medical Terms?
Bhagandar, which is the common term for piles (known as hemorrhoids in medical terminology), is a collection of tissues and veins that have inflamed and swollen. The size of bhagandar may vary. It is a condition of the smooth muscles of the walls (inside or around) of the rectum and anus.
What Is The Main Cause Of Fistula?
A fistula is an abnormal connection between two body parts, such as an organ or blood vessel, and another structure. Fistulas are usually the result of an injury or surgery. Infection or inflammation can also cause a fistula to form.
Is Bhagandar Painful?
Pain (in and around the anus), itching, and bleeding are the symptoms of Bhagandar.
Is Fistula A Serious Disease?
HOW SERIOUS IS A FISTULA? Fistulas can cause a lot of discomfort, and if left untreated, may cause serious complications. Some fistulas can cause a bacterial infection, which may result in sepsis, a dangerous condition that can lead to low blood pressure, organ damage, or even death.
I Have Covered All The Following Queries And Topics In The Above Article
What Is Bhagandar In Hindi
What Is Bhagandar Disease In English
What Is Bhagandar Disease In Hindi
What Is Bhagandar In English
What Is Bhagandar
What is the main reason of fistula